Let’s keep it short this time, I don’t really want to tell people what are the ways to win my heart😀 (#classified😛 ). Most of the things have been told in my what turns a woman on and what turns a woman off post. I am like any other girl with a little twist that’s all.
I am a Cancerian woman in the truest sense!! So that makes your work easier in doing some research on how to win a Cancer Woman’s heart. I could tell you the top eight points to make things a little less difficult for you. Cancerians being a water sign and effected by the Moon imagine all the possibilities good and bad both of the sea and then relate it to a woman and you are good to start with. Remember the dialogue from the movie Titanic – A woman’s heart is a deep ocean of secrets❤❤❤
- Make me laugh and you’ll have me forever
- Motivate me and support me when I share my dreams or tell you my problems, don’t play on my insecurities
- Respect my family even more than me I mean it!
- Though not a typical girl but once in a while even I love compliments and to be treated like one, to be made feel wanted by you.
- Don’t mess with me when I am moody or need my space. I know I can be crazy but that makes me interesting, trust me. My mood swings are both good and bad. So if you can’t handle my worse you don’t deserve my best too
- I don’t open up in an instant so give me that scope of opening up my layers to you as and when I get you closer in my life
- I am very emotional I might cry watching the same movie again and again but that doesn’t make me weak, it just helps me feel light so let me cry when I need to😛
- I love being in my shell, I either move sideways or backwards so go ahead and take the initiative.
See I told you, I ain’t that difficult😀😛❤ (or any other woman for that matter) You just need to hit the right chord with us and the music plays.
This post is written for the Half Marathon Blogging Challenge at Blog Chatter and also the reference for the first ten days has been taken from 10 Day Writing Challenge that I saw on Shane’s blog which was inspired by dakilanggerlpren