I will have to thank my new blog friend Grace from 20dayworld once again, this time for nominating me for my first Award Nomination. Thanks Grace once again… Can’t thank you enough for finding me in this big world of bloggers and introducing me to so many cool writing challenges….luv luv luv!!! 🙂
And like all Challenges, this too has its own set of Rulesssssss!! ehh!! yes Rules! So bare with it. Its up to you to accept it and continue appreciating new bloggers or just acknowledge the one who has nominated you and just keep up with your blogging.
Grace wanted me to answer the below questions so here it goes 🙂 (disclaimer – i have tried to be as honest as possible 😉 )
Why did you start blogging?? I always wanted to share my experiences, thoughts, things i learn with people around and more than anything i apart from dancing i chose writing to express myself. Therefore I started to blog it so that even when i leave this world my experiences of life are there for others to know and to touch their lives in anyway.
Books or Television?? Can’t choose 😦 About Books – I am not an avid reader , but i do have my preferences and always open to suggestions. I make sure i read them. About Television – i watch lot of random stuff anything apart from melodramatic soap operas i think they are a great source of information along with entertainment.
Idea of a dream date?? In the last few years i have realized there is nothing like a “dream date”. Most of the dates are the first time meetup which you prefer over a coffee or a drink. The second date with the same person (if at all) would lead you to dinner/lunch or a movie. Only a series of such dates might lead you to your dream date with the person you fall in love with and then my friend, the definition of “dream date” for me would be anything from having street food to a perfect dinner spread near a classy beach restaurant, from dirty dancing to backpacking ,walking in the rain, to just be two couch potatoes.
You finding love or love finding you? Have been looking out for love, finding it , cherishing it and then finally losing it. This time – Love is gonna find me!!! Fingers crossed!!!
Favorite Music band/singer?? Too many beautiful musicians/singers/composers are out there, i love and enjoy all genres of music – they keep changing with my mood. 😛
Best year of your life yet?? Each year has taught me a life experience and they were absolutely awakening, many more to come 🙂
Fancy dinners or take out?? Home cooked food any day any time, along with few fancy dinners once a while.
One thing you always carry with you, excluding electronics?? Coffee beans…weird but i love the fragrance when it gets locked in my clutch.
Where is your Happy Place?? My balcony and the view from it refreshing
One of your unique talents??? Nothing unique that i do, but am good at many things. Jack of all trades i would say
Finally, Who’s the Hero in your life?? My hero is my MOM, though she is not with me anymore but i have learnt everything from her, to be strong, independent,caring and to be a good human being. If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane I would walk right up to Heaven and bring you back again mummy.
And now 11 random facts about me:
- I am born and brought up in Andaman & Nicobar Islands, India
- I am a multi linguistic – can speak English Hindi Malayalam Telugu and Tamil( Indian languages)
- Played with dolphins in the open sea, amazing experience.
- I enjoy action movies more than romantic movies 😛
- Blogging is taking a lot of my time but i am thoroughly enjoying it
- Have two tattoos, will talk about them sometime later 😉
- I hate cats, so much that once as a kid I chopped off its whiskers 😦
- Only thing i am scared of in this world are SPIDERS..ehh
- Crazy about movies so much that once in college i watched movies for continuously four days by bunking class and without sleeping
- I love pets, currently have two gold fishes which i love to the core. Had a guinea pig once, besides dogs and hens at my dad’s place.
- Die hard Game of Thrones fan 😀 😀 😀
Here are my questions for my nominees.
- Describe yourself in five words?
- What would be your dream job?
- Three things without which you wont step out?
- One good and one bad thing about blogging?
- Who all in your family?
- Three things in your bucket list?
- What are you most scared about?
- Your country and another country you want to visit?
- Your favorite quote?
- How do you spend you weekend mostly?
- How to cope up from a break up (if you had one)?
And my nominees are
- Grace’s 20dayworld
- A Hopelessly Wandering Mind
- A Thought of mind
- Ann Hall Writes
- REIVA GEEN
Stay happy, Stay blessed, Keep blogging.
Sneha (gal from the island)