I wish there was a better word instead of “thank you” to tell someone Mansi from Drowningwings, THANK YOU so much for nominating me for
SISTERHOOD OF THE WORLD BLOGGER AWARD
Being new to the blogging world and being appreciated by fellow bloggers is really over whelming and is helping me to be motivated and to keep on blogging…and am gonna keep doing it! 🙂 🙂 🙂
Rules for the award:
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you.
- Pass the award on to ‘N’ (as many as you want) other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.
Questions asked by Mansi
What female person was the most challenging? – Hehehe this one is hilarious. Who else other than Mothers!!! My mummy (as i call her) was a teacher so the “challenge” becomes even more serious 😛 Oh no am just kidding i love my mom, all that i am today i owe it to her and i hate that she is up there with God and not me anymore 😦
What thought made you start your blog? – I always loved writing, from small letters to my parents whenever i wanted to tell them a sorry for being naughty or just say i love you, literary competitions, newsletters in schools and colleges, emcee and then it all came to a halt once i got into my IT job where writing was a rare activity. So i decided to write my heart out and start my blog so in future even though i am not there my words would be flowing in this digital space.
Do you have a quirk which the typical women clichés ? – Well my family and friends say i am more like a guy in my attitude but i know deep down am the typical girl who is romantic and caring and strong and independent and yeah “moody” (also a cancerian so mood swings is like a daily affair 😛 i am not scaring anyone just a disclaimer you need to hit the right chords to know me well )
Name a female blogger you want to meet ? – I think there are so many lovely people out there that i have come across that i would wana meet all of them something like a get together or an All Girls Indian Bloggers meetup (no offense to non Indians considering the geographic difference)
What experience was the most encouraging in your life? – I have been living away from home for the last 9 years and everyday has taught me something new. Some experiences have taught me to be more careful while others have taught me to be not to hard on myself. Some were scary but i turned those incidents into lessons for the future.
What is writing to you ? – This i would answer by quoting one of my fav quotes –“You don’t write because you want to say something, You write because you have something to say”
Beauty or Brain? – Oh boy i have had some bad experiences when i was so mesmerized by the beauty that the moment the opposite person spoke i was shattered and just felt like why did i do this to myself 😛 Looks can be deceptive totally holds good in such incidents. I guess if you made sense while talking you automatically become a beautiful person ! I adore people who could strike a decent conversation and i love who can just play with the words and make me laugh.
What is your favorite quote and why? – I feel Quotes help us and so i have summed up my favs here in this post – Quotes that inspired me
What are the characteristics of your ideal man? – I think there is no such definition to an Ideal Man coz there aren’t any Ideal Woman out there. For me the one who accepts my flaws, turns them around as my strength, hangs on during my worst, makes me laugh and more than anything respects my individuality deserves the best of me. I am a die-hard romantic and i would be in awe if he could compliment me in that.
Why you named your blog with the name it is presently having? – Mansi looks like i have answered most of your questions in my already published blogs..what coincidence! LIFE AS A POTPOURRI
So now time to nominate my other Blogging Sisters followed by my questions! All the best and Happy Blogging and making Woman Proud! 🙂
- Mansi – Drowningwings (I want you to answer my questions 😀 )
- Miss Twisted Sense Of Humor
- Hasmeet Writes
- DOODLES AND SCRIBBLES
- Catching My Drift
Questions to my Blogger Sisters!!!
- How has blogging changed your daily life?
- Define your self in five words
- What do you think liberates the woman today?
- What do you think the biggest global feminist issue is?
- Who is your favorite female author and why?
- Do you think “Feminism” is overrated?
- One thing that you think you would want to change about yourself
- If you were hosting a Girls Night Out what would be your anthem song
- If you had to choose a Board of Directors representing your All Women Company who all would you appoint and why?
- One advice or piece of learning you would want to tell your daughter and one to your son in future
Waiting to read your answers! Happy blogging sisters….