It’s hard to believe that August came and went by also and we are almost towards the end of second week of September. And you are not aware of how time flies only on two occasions – either you are too busy or each day passing by is what you don’t want to remember knowingly.
I just managed to make one post the in all of August month. Didn’t even realize when Aug 12th passed by which was my first blog anniversary month. So many things happened in Aug about which i thought i would be publishing a post for example – friendship day, raksha bandhan, anniversary special etc. but nothing happened. After being occupied with my full-time work for 10 hours and then almost close to 3.5 hours in travel there was nothing left within me to open my laptop and blog anything. I haven’t even managed to post my video review on 6 Degrees an initiative by Blog Adda. So 80% of the reason for me not to blog was work the remaining 20% and more critical was losing my friend about whom i had mentioned in the last post. This month too i signed up for a blog challenge in the hope that it would push me blog regularly in Sep but i think this is my page my blog and it should be more of me on it whenever i wanted to write and whenever i felt to instead of being obligated to write towards it. That is the beauty of blogging i believe. You own everything about it.
IT job is fun if you love what you are doing, but it becomes a pain when there is no scope left for realizing whether you love or hate your job:P After more than a month now in my new role and company i think i have started loving my role but it does come with lot of responsibilities which am still trying to figure out how to handle it all smoothly. I am loving what i do, just need to come up with a better time management and planning to deal with my subordinates peers and management besides my work. And yeah now i have made good friends to with whom i can talk stuff apart from work which is a huge relief considering am the kinds who cannot talk work all the time neither can remain silent like a person who doesn’t even exist in the office…na na.not me at all.
Losing a best friend:
I lost my first best friend when i was in fifth standard – Asha. She passed away due to brain tumour. Another close friend in an accident some five years back. Losing people to death in any way is a huge loss but losing someone who are old or are not keeping well is something we are always prepared deep down in our hearts but losing someone young someone of around your age all of a sudden comes as a huge shock. I lost one of my closest friends whom i had known for over a decade on Aug 16th. Shiva Anna or Valentine as i used to call him , fought his battle for life for almost two weeks that he was on ventilator but finally gave up and left us all alone here to find peace in heaven. He was the most sweetest and truest human being i had met. A wonderful boss, a supportive elder brother, a caring son, the life of all his friends he was everything a human being should be. I have never seen men crying and shedding tears literally the way i saw them do during the funeral of Shiv. None of us wanted to believe what was going home. I still wish that i wake up one day and realize it was all a bad dream. To know that i wont be able to talk to him ever, or see his number ringing on my phone, not being able to call him and talk or laugh with him hurts terribly. Life is so uncertain. I hope he finds peace above in heaven and strength to his family and all other friends to bear with his loss.
Losing loved ones has only made me realize to love and respect the people whom i have in my life. Never to say goodbye after having a fight or an argument, you never know it might be the last time that you are meeting that person. We have got a short time on this world stage, as long as we live up to the expectations of that role and perform our part beautifully all is good. The whole play would turn out to be beautiful.
Hoping to be on track this month in the next two weeks that’s left and to manage my pending post to be published, wishing you all a Happy September. Love and Respect the people around you :)