As per Google, the definition of Quote is pretty simple it says – repeat or copy out (words from a text or speech written or spoken by another person) . So simple right?? But aren’t these simple words by some random person leave a huge impact on our lives simply because it contains a wealth of wisdom in a single line.
Read my post on – How do QUOTES help us???
And there are handful of such simple lines that have kept me going whenever i fell, lost track, lost hope, felt cheated, troubled and crippled in the head. These words changed me as a person, the way i think and even they way i feel for that matter.
I owe a lot to the people who have inspired millions of us from their life experiences, help us give words to how we feel .
—— Quotes that have inspired me and many like me am sure ——
1. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde
2. “When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.” – Erma Bombeck
3. “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Will Rogers
4. “Self -sacrifice ? But it is precisely the self that cannot and must not be sacrificed” – Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead
5. “Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.”
6. “Dance is a song of the body. Either of joy or pain” – Martha Graham
7. “Life is worth living when you realize that there are a few heart beats to be missed and a few kisses to be received”
8. “Life is a pendulum between a smile and a tear”
9. “When you came in this world you were crying but the world rejoiced..do something that when you die world cries and you rejoice.”
10. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” – Helen Keller
11. “It’s not about waiting for the storm to pass..it’s about screaming with the thunder, running with the lightning, and learning to dance in the rain”
Finally the quote that keeps me going every single day is
“SHE STOOD IN THE STORM , AND WHEN THE WIND DID NOT BLOW HER WAY, SHE ADJUSTED HER SAILS” – Elizabeth Edwards
Sneha (gal from the island)